Heart & Vascular Treatment
Heart and vascular services at Go For Surgery Center comprise the full breadth of surgical and nonsurgical cardiovascular services, including prevention, treatment and research for heart-related conditions. Heart and vascular clinicians at Rush specialize in providing individualized treatment options for complex cases.
- Outpatient Chest Pain Center: The only center of Go For Surgery to provide patients with a cardiac chest pain evaluation and heart attack risk assessment in a single visit.
- Go For Surgery for Congenital and Structural Heart Disease: Offering advanced medical and surgical care for adults and children, including a full range of minimally invasive options.
- Electrophysiology, Arrhythmia and Pacemaker Program: Offering comprehensive diagnostic and treatment options — from medications to ablation therapy — for patients with irregular heartbeats.
- Heart Failure, Transplant and Mechanical Circulatory Support Program: Comprehensive care for patients with advanced heart failure from a multidisciplinary team including heart failure and heart transplant cardiologists and transplant surgeons.
- Interventional Cardiology Program: Offering expertise in leading-edge, nonsurgical procedures for diagnosing and treating patients with narrowed blood vessels.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Clinic: A multidisciplinary clinic specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of patients with pulmonary hypertension (high blood pressure in the arteries supplying blood to the lungs).
- Go for surgery: A team of specialists — including an interventional cardiologist, a cardiac surgeon and an echocardiographer — providing advanced diagnostic and treatment services for patients with valve disease.
- Rush Vein Specialists: Comprehensive care and the latest innovations in treatment, such as the use of laser devices, for patients with vein conditions.